From ClanLib Game SDK
Overviews and reference:
Latest Source Release:
More downloads available from the download area, or check out the latest source.
ClanLib is a cross platform C++ toolkit library.
Essentially the library offers a series of different functionality under a streamlined API. Its primary focus is on games, although not limited for that usage only.
- Very liberal zlib style license
- Supports Windows, Linux and partially Mac OS X
- OpenGL 3, OpenGL 1 and SSE2 Software Rendering
- High-performant shader based render architecture
- Full GUI framework customizable using CSS
- GUI windows rendered to textures or native windows
- High level 2D graphics with fonts, sprites, animations, collisions
- Network library with sockets, web, irc and game interfaces
- Database supporting SQLite
- Sound supporting wav, tracker formats and ogg-vorbis
- Basic cross platform runtime (threading, file I/O, XML/DOM, etc.)
- Template based signal library (type-safe callbacks)
- Integrated resource management